Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Round 2 with THEChicAddict! Great teamwork as always!! 34 styles in 10 hours :p

A few days ago, I had another photo shoot with the most amazing Chic Addict again! It's an absolute honor!! ,,Much thanks to the owners Ivy and Danni,,for having faith in me and appreciating my work!!,,,,keep me motivated all the time!! :)

Mobile Uploads again,, sneak peak!!,,lol,,Professionally taken photos are on the way!!
Only great minds can afford a simple style.
Stendal
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.
Plato
I've always thought of the T-shirt as the Alpha and Omega of the fashion alphabet.
Giorgio Armani
The dress must follow the body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress.
Hubert de Givenchy
It is fancy rather than taste which produces so many new fashions.
Voltaire
I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men.
Marlene Dietrich
The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
Paris Hilton
When in doubt, wear red.
Bill Blass
Makeup can enhance women's beauty. We all know that, every woman has their own unique and special features. 
Makeup is meant to improve your appearance and features! :)
I was so inspired by the models I worked with,,as well as Ivy and Danni,,most importantly the beautiful clothes on www.thechicaddict.com :)!!... I appreciate when people inspire me, so I would love to have the same effect on others. To inspire someone is such a wonderful thing, everyday you feel as though a new chapter begins in your life and a feeling of old skin shedding transforms you into a more beautiful, happier being. 



SPECIAL THANKS to: Ivy, Danni, Arianne and Leah

Ivy (owner of the Chic Addict)
Danni (owner of the Chic Addict)
Arianne (Model)

Leah (Model)



2 comments:

  1. hi~
    it's me heeae(Aney)
    nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aney! :p Come to visit me soon will yuh?.. I'm working at the PC location now.

    ReplyDelete