Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have a LOVE affair with FEDORA hats!! :)

Anyone who knows me well,,they know I am obsessed with fedora hats!! LOL,, I buy one almost every time when I go shopping. The fedora hat used to be the most popular fashion accessory for men,,but women have adopted the style.




A fedora hat can really top off an outfit to give your look that extra something special that makes you stand out as you make a style choice that is equally bold and classic. When looking for that perfect fedora for your head, make sure you find one that fits your personality and sense of style and frames your face perfectly.








Gallery of Me and My Fedoras

@ English Bay 2010



@ swfds <SHEILA WONG FASHION DESIGN STUDIO> 2010

March 2011





?? Why named FEDORA ??
The fedora became a symbol of the upper class beginning in the early twentieth century. It had first become popular a few years before and took its name from the heroine of a play in 1882, Princess Fedora, who wore a hat similar to it.




Celebrities Rock Fedora Hats


? Where can you find those trendy fedoras ?

Club Monaco, Ariztia, Urban Outfitters, H&M, FOREVER21...

1 comment: